Monday, February 9, 2009

Pictures of the First Meeting!






So...for those of you who couldn't make it out to Porter Studios Gallery in Hamilton for the first meeting this past Sunday, I have some pictures to share!
Above are some tasty "Etsy" brownies courtesy of Sue, from Ecoleeko, as well as the rest of the munchie spread (it was all positively delicious!)
The last photo is a group shot of all those in attendance, excluding Sue because she was taking the photo!

In the photo:
Jane - Janetexcat
Myrhieah - Tangbaby
Caroline and Emily -  Luckalilly
Patty, Barbara, and Tara -  Beaded Bird
Andrea and Arthur - Ashlar

Overall, it was a very enjoyable and productive meeting! Jane ended up snagging a Treasury while we were all there, you can view it here!  In the future, if anyone from the team gets a Treasury, I would be happy to post a link to it here on the blog, just convo me the link!


2 comments:

  1. You guys look like you had a lot of fun!! Your ideas Rock! I am really excited about a local show/sale.
    Thank you for your hard work. Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry I couldn't make it to the meet and greet...really wanted to go, but something came up here at home.
    Looks like it was fun, and I hope for the next one to be even better!

    ReplyDelete