Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Banner Designs!

***UPDATE***

THIS POST HAS BEEN UPDATED TO INCLUDE 6 MORE SUBMISSIONS.
PLEASE VOTE VIA THIS NEW GOOGLE DOCUMENT (EVEN IF YOU HAVE ALREADY VOTED AND THE NEW SUBMISSIONS DO NOT AFFECT YOUR CHOICE FOR TOP 3)


Sorry for the confusion, but we wanted everyone to have a fair chance!


Ok everyone, it's time to vote on a design for our banner!  Take a look at the submissions below, and then click HERE to vote for your top three! (We are voting via a Google Doc that Sue set up for us, that way the voting is anonymous.)   Voting will be open until Sunday night.  The top three designs will make it into the "finals" next week for a second round of voting.

A couple of things to remember when voting:
  • Fonts and text can be changed! We will most likely have another vote on this once the winner is chosen.  So- don't base your choice on these factors alone!
  • We will be basing designs for avatars and widgets on the winning design as well.
  • Voting is anonymous via the Google Doc in the link above. 
  • Voting ends on Sunday, February 22.  
Thanks so much to everyone who submitted their designs!

Banner A

Banner B

Banner C

Banner D

Banner E

Banner F

Banner G

Banner H

Banner I

Banner J

Banner K

Banner L

Banner M

5 comments:

  1. Is there anyway we can see bigger graphics? My old lady eyes can't make much out of these. ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like to see them larger too, it is hard to see the detail

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm working on it! I couldn't get them to be any bigger on here, and when I did it in HTML mode, it just made them very pixelated.
    I'm going to post them to Ning, to see if that works. If not, I'm going to try to change the size of them on my computer. If all else fails, I'll send them to Sue and see what she can do
    -Caroline

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for posting them to ning! I was wondering what happened to my entry. I emailed it to luckalily@yahoo.com.
    No Worries though - these are much better :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. artbylmr:
    Sorry I didn't get your submission, my email is actually luckalilly@yahoo.com (two "ll's")

    If you get it to me tonight, I can update the list for sure. You shouldn't be left out!!

    -Caroline

    ReplyDelete